- Area: 113 sq.m.
- Capacity: 7+3 persond.
- Sleeping rooms: 3 bedroom(s)., loft(s)
- Pets: NOT ALLOWED.
- Year of construction: .
- (Lake): Pyhäjärvi, water in: 4000 m.
- Neighbours: 10 m.
- Spacious log cabin in the centre of Pyhä ski resort, Lapland, Finland.
- Cabin has: 3 bedrooms and a loft, living room with fireplace, kitchen, 2 wc, shower, sauna.
- Living room and kitchen renovated in 2011.
- Sleeps: in 2 bedrooms beds for 2, in one bedroom single bed. In the loft bed for 2 persons + mattresses for 2 persons.
- Fully equipped kitchen: dishes, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, toaster.
- Other equipment: fireplace, firewood, drying cabinet, washing machine, TV and DVD. Hairdryer, iron and ironboard, free WiFi.
- Smoking is prohibited!
- Pets are not allowed!
SURROUNDING AND PLOT
- Slopes 50 m
- Ski tracks 200 m
- Shop 400 m
- Hotel 650 m
- Restaurant 300 m
EQUIPMENT FOR RENT, ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
- Bed linen and towels - 15 euros per person, or own linen.
- Summer - boat for rent and bicycles for rent.
- Winter - sports equipment rent for winter recreation (skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, etc).
- Cot and high chair - 25 euros set.
- The cottage is located near the center of the ski-resort, within walking distance from the slopes and ski lifts, shops, restaurants and all facilities.
- The cottage is surrounded by pine forest.
- Nearby there are bike paths, hiking trails through the National Park Pyhä-Luosto.
- The ski resort Pyhä has well prepared ski slopes and lifts, illuminated cross-country ski-tracks. Guaranteed snow in winter from late November to late April.
- Snowmobile safaris. Reindeer and husky dog - sledding safaris. Possible winter fishing. The smoke sauna. Ice-Karting. Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis).
- Great place for a winter holiday in Finland in the ski resort in Lapland. Quality accommodation in the center of the resort. Perfect place to stay for 2-3 days on the way to NorthCape.
- Cottage is located next to the National Park Pyhä-Luosto with hiking trails, bicycle paths, the deepest canyon in Finland. Mushrooms and berries in the late summer and autumn.
- To Rovaniemi and Santa's Village - only 1.5 hours away by car. From the resort there is a bus connection with Rovaniemi.
- Easily accessible from the railway station in Kemijärvi, Rovaniemi or from the airport
- Nearest city: Kemijärvi - 45 km.
- Ski resort: Pyhä - 0,05 km.
- SPA/aquapark: Luosto Ametist SPA - 20 km.
- Helsinki: 940 km.
- Kemijärvi city and SPA - 45 km.
- Rovaniemi and Santa Claus Village and Santa Park - 120 km.
- Ranua Polar Zoo - 170 km.
- Amethyst Mine where you can dig your own amethyst - 25 km.
- Reindeer farm and husky farm - 15 km.
- Railway station - 45 km. Airport - 110 km.
- Parking near the cottage.