- Area: 240 sq.m.
- Capacity: 8+6 persond.
- Sleeping rooms: 4 bedroom(s)., loft(s)
- Pets: allowed.
- Year of construction: .
- (Sea): Gulf of Finland, water in: 25 m.
- Neighbours: 50 m.
- Cottage on the Baltic Sea with beautiful sea view from the windows.
- The cottage has a large living room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, large loft, dining area with panoramic views, stylized Mannerheim pub on the ground floor of the cottage, 3 fireplaces, 4 TV, internet, sauna, shower, 2 toilets.
- Kitchen equipment: dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, cooking utensils, refrigerator, oven, dining table, stove, toaster, kettle.
- The cottage has a washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Sleeps: there are 6 single beds, 2 double beds, 2 sofa beds in the cottage.
SURROUNDING AND PLOT
- The plot is sunny, with a good access to the water.
- Boat is provided for guests of the Villa.
- Secluded private beach and marina for boats.
- The villa has Lapland hut with a barbecue and grill. Snowshoeing, skiing and snowmobile tours are possible to order from the owner.
- In the vicinity there are several hiking trails.
EQUIPMENT FOR RENT, ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
- Final cleaning - 160 Euro.
- Bed linen and towels are not included in the rental price. You can bring your own linen or order from the owner.
- Pets are allowed on request with extra fee.
- Possible transfer service.
- Skis and bicycles for rent.
- Canoe and fishing gear for rent.
- Possible activities: fishing on the bay and on the river Kemijoki, skiing, darts, canoeing, hiking, sauna.
- The cottage is located on the island Vimpasaari 10 km south-east from the center of Hamina. There is a road leading to the island, you can drive by car.
- The owners can arrange guided fishing trips.
- Nearest city: Hamina - 10 km.
- Ski resort: Uuperin_rinteet - 25 km.
- SPA/aquapark: SpaHotel Hamina - 10 km.
- Helsinki: 140 km.
- Grocery store - 8 km. Restaurant - 10 km.
- The famous fishing river Kymijoki (25km), the Baltic Sea 20m.
- Kotka - 35 km.