FINLAND HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Holiday cottages to rent all over Finland.
We've visited most popular cottages and holiday homes from our database and made video-reviews.
Our staff take care of the requests daily until 23.00 (Finnish time). We try to send an answer to everyone within 1-3 hours after we've got a request.
You can contact us via Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, Facebook, e-mail, phone.
We can recommend a holiday cottage in Finland according to your needs:
* lakeside cottage for fishing;
* house for holidays with kids;
* Lapland ski resort cabins;
* cottage close to Helsinki or other city.
We located in Finland and rent holiday cottages and cabins since 2008.
We recommend to book a cottage in Finland for summer vacations or Christmas breaks at least 6 months before the holidays. Dates between 15 July - 15 August (summer), 20 December - 14 January (Christmas and New Year) are in high demand. Best value holiday cottages can be booked year in advance.
Good to know about rental cottages in Finland:
* weekend rentals: from Friday to Saturday - 2 nights;
* cottage rentals during summer (June - August): 80% of holidays cottages available for weekly rental only with changing day on a Saturday, less often on Fridays or Sundays; outside the high season other changeover day is possible.
* Christmas and New Year rentals: Lapland cabins and ski resorts cottages have changeover day on Saturday or Sunday and min rental period is 1 week. Cottages in other area of Finland are more flexible. Usually cottage owners try to rent 23-26.12, 28.12 - 4.01.;
* сheck-in time is usually 16.00; check-out time is usually 12.00. When renting for the weekend, departure can be on Sunday evening.
If your travel dates are flexible, send us a request. We'll send you a list of cottages according to your needs and requirements.
* cottage location, or max distance from Helsinki;
* number of guests - adults and kids; sometimes the cottage price can vary from number of guests or the age of children;
* sleeps requirements: how many bed-rooms do you need;
* price limits;
* what you want to do during cottages holidays in Finland.
99% holiday cottages in Finland are located lakeside / riverside by the water.
All cottages have sauna - inside or separate wood-heated shore sauna.
Rowing boat is included into the rental price.
We try to provide as much information about the cottage as possible. Cottage description contains photos and video, location on map, list of facilities and equipment. If you need more information to take a decision, ask us.
If you have special requirements or need an advice, send us a request by email. We will tell the pros and cons of the selected houses.
When you have found the suitable holiday cottage, book it!
You'll get confirmation, exact property address and driving instructions, cottage owner contact details, terms of rent, final cleaning rules. Please note that your booking is not confirmed until you have got the booking confirmation by email.
Please read the documents carefully and follow the booking instructions. If you need more information about the cottage, route, etc, ask us before payment.
80% of holiday cottages in Finland has general rules for payment:
* Summer and Christmas-New Year rentals - a deposit of 30-50% will be charged in a week after the booking; the remaining balance will be due 4-6 weeks prior to the start of the cottage holidays.
* Low season or weekend/short break rentals: a deposit of 10-30% will be charged at the time of the booking. Remaining balance can be paid with cash.
We accept payment by bank cards as well as bank transfer.
Once you have paid the deposit, you'll get email with booking confirmation.
It can be used as visa support for travellers from outside the EU/EEA.
We recommend to save confirmation for later use. It contains all cottage rental details: dates, number of persons, cottage address, owner contact details as well as Suomi-Holiday Oy service number.