Finland holiday cottage. Set in semi-detached cottages, Kilpisjärven Tunturimajat offers self-catering accommodation with a private sauna in Finnish Lapland, across from Lake Kilpisjärvi. The property is less than 7 km from Malla Strict Nature Reserve. Each apartment provides a leather sofa, TV and fireplace in the living room. There is a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. Views of the surrounding mountains and lake can be enjoyed from the property. At Kilpisjärven Tunturimajat activities in the surrounding area include cross-country skiing, fishing and hiking. The lakefront is just 650 metres away.
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- Health & Wellness Facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Designated smoking area
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- WiFi available in all areas
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Invoice provided
- All windows are double-glazed
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Entertainment & Family Services