Finland holiday cottage Saivaara Cottages
Finland holiday cottage. Located in Kilpisjärvi in the Lapland region, Saivaara Cottages has a balcony and lake views. Featuring free private parking, the chalet is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, skiing and cycling. The chalet features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a bidet. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. The chalet offers a sauna. Saivaara Cottages provides a children's playground, a barbecue and a terrace. Oteren is 48 km from the accommodation.
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- Health & Wellness Facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Family rooms
- Express check-in/check-out
- Private check-in/check-out
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Invoice provided
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Entertainment & Family Services
- Children's playground
- Baby safety gates