Finland holiday cottage Rukan Sarastus
Finland holiday cottage. Located just 17 km from Ruka Mountain, Rukan Sarastus provides accommodation in Ruka with access to a garden, ski-to-door access, as well as a 24-hour front desk. Featuring free private parking, the holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, skiing and cycling. The holiday home features 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bidet. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. The holiday home offers 4-star accommodation with a sauna and terrace. A ski equipment rental service and ski storage space are provided at Rukan Sarastus, and guests can go fishing in the surroundings. The nearest airport is Kuusamo Airport, 19 km from the accommodation.
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Family rooms
- Express check-in/check-out
- Bowling (additional charge)
- Ski storage
- Private check-in/check-out
- Ski-to-door access
- Water sport facilities on site (additional charge)
- Board games/puzzles
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- First aid kit available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Invoice provided
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Health & Wellness Facilities
- Sun terrace
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Designated smoking area
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Horse riding (additional charge)
- Mini golf (additional charge)
- Ski school (additional charge)
- Ski equipment hire on site
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Entertainment & Family Services