We offer log cabins and cottages for hire in Finnish Lapland.
Lapland holidays season.
Holiday season in Lapland lasts from end of November till beginning of May. During this time Finnish Lapland is covered with snow and all snow activities available.
Christmas, New Year holidays and ski holidays from February to April are in very high demand and cabins are booked well in advance (6-12 month in advance). Cheap Lapland holidays can be found in November-beginning а December, Mid January - mid February, mid April - beginning of May.
- Rovaniemi. Santa Claus is living here and it is the main Christmas destination. Cabins are located next to Santa office as well as around Rovaniemi. Also self-catering apartments and hotels available. Easy to reach - Rovaniemi international airport is in 9 km from the city and 3 km from Santa Claus village.
- Levi. This biggets winter resort in Lapland in Alpine-style village. Downhill and cross-country skiing, husky and snowmobile safaris, the Northern lights and many other snow and Arctic adventure available. Kittila airport is just 15 km from Levi.
- Yllas. Typical Lapland ski resort in the wilderness. Longest downhill slopes, sross country skiing, husky, reindeers, snowmobiles and other activities. Kittila airport in 50 km from Yllas.
- Saariselka. The northernmost winter resort in Lapland. All possible Lapland activities available here as well as the longest snow season. Good possibilities to see the Northern Lights. Resort is known as Glass igloo resort (there are 6 glass igloo villages located around Saariselka). Ivalo airport - 25 km.
- Pyha. Family winter and ski resort in Finnish Lapland. Best off piste downhill skiing possibilities. All Lapland activities available. Less commercialized resort in comparison with Levi and Yllas. Reasonable prices for log cabins rentals. 130 km from Rovaniemi and Santa Claus village (easy to make 1 day trip to meet Santa).
Compare holiday cottages from the list below. Each cottage has sauna, fireplace, equipped kitchen. Cabins in our selection has photos, detailed description, link to the map. Some of them has aerial views and video.
Our Lapland experts answer each request daily until 23.00 (Finnish time).
You can contact us via Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, Facebook, e-mail, phone.
Cottages on map